Our mission is to be a leading voice and inspire breakthroughs in the field of Architectural Psychology and to understand its meaning and influence from various standpoints.
We want to help design
spaces, offices, schools, malls, hospitals, parks and cities
that follow the way the human brain and body works.
Aim is to have spaces that help people be happier, healthier, more productive, social and to maintain their cultural identity.
The objectives of ASAP are as follows:
- To promote the research and the advancement of knowledge within the purview of Architecture, Psychology and related disciplines such as Urban Planning, Neuroscience, Medicine and Public Health
- To disseminate knowledge and the results of the research in the fields relating to or in the purview of Architecture and Psychology
- To provide resources, consultation, recommendations and assistance to those working in the scope of Architecture and Psychology, in the fields of education, communication, research, business, industry, government and public policy
- To be a global multi-disciplinary knowledge hub by bringing together those persons engaged in the practice of Psychology and Architecture or related fields for the exchange of views, experiences and/or for mutual consultation
- To arrange seminars, conferences and discussion groups on matters of common interest and act as a clearing-house for the exchange of ideas and information within and related to the fields of Architecture and Psychology
- To bridge the gap between academics, corporates and policy makers with, and related to the fields of Architecture and Psychology